Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The chair project is finally done!

It turned out to be wayyyyy harder that I expected, but I am happy with the end result. Here are pic of the finished reupholstered chair. This is the original post about the chair in case you want to see the before pics.
The hardest part was definitely the upper back of the chair.

I ended up making a throw pillow to go with it as well. 

Things that I learned: Don't agree to a project before getting a good idea of what you are getting in to!
Oh, I learned something else too, about how when the going gets tough, I prefer to ignor the issure rather than fight though to the end. I now have a much better appreciation for what professional upholstery and small time furniture manufacturers go through. Also, I may not be agreeing to any other reupholstery projects for a while, just saying...

1 comment: