Day 15 – What is the Most Painful Thing You Have Experienced To Date?
Emotionally - My painful & drawn out relationship with my ex-husband. Hence, the EX! And I couldn't be happier now. Thank goodness!
Physically - During this past summer, I was at work. I lifted a box of files down off of a shelf and then lifted it back up onto the shelf again. Two days later, I felt like I was going to die. I believe that I pulled multiple muscles in my neck, shoulder and arm. I had to miss work for a week and didn't fully recover until about 2 months later. And thankfully I had both good drugs for the pain and exercises as well. I am back to normal now, but have lost some muscle tone in my left arm because of lack of use. Its was the worst pain I've ever had!
Day 16 – What Makes You Happy?
- Sunsets and moonrises
- Wind through the trees
- The sound of the ocean
- My baby, S
- My two kitties
- Crafting and sewing
- Playing the piano
- Taking photographs
- Baking and cooking
- The colors red & black
- The sound of leaves and/ or snow crunching under foot
- The smell of autumn and spring
- Reading crafty and foodie blogs
- A really good veggie burger
- The idea that my car will be paid off next year!
- Ok, I could go on and on. Needless to say, lots of stuff makes me happy!