Wednesday, November 30, 2011

21 Day Journal - Days 15 & 16

Ok, I'm no longer going to beat myself up over this. I'm just going to finish this challenge...

Day 15 – What is the Most Painful Thing You Have Experienced To Date?
Emotionally - My painful & drawn out relationship with my ex-husband. Hence, the EX! And I couldn't be happier now. Thank goodness!

Physically - During this past summer, I was at work. I lifted a box of files down off of a shelf and then lifted it back up onto the shelf again. Two days later, I felt like I was going to die. I believe that I pulled multiple muscles in my neck, shoulder and arm. I had to miss work for a week and didn't fully recover until about 2 months later. And thankfully I had both good drugs for the pain and exercises as well. I am back to normal now, but have lost some muscle tone in my left arm because of lack of use. Its was the worst pain I've ever had!

Day 16 – What Makes You Happy?
Here's a list of things, in no particular order:
  • Sunsets and moonrises
  • Wind through the trees
  • The sound of the ocean
  • My baby, S
  • My two kitties
  • Crafting and sewing
  • Playing the piano
  • Dancing
  • Taking photographs
  • Baking and cooking
  • The colors red & black
  • The sound of leaves and/ or snow crunching under foot
  • The smell of autumn and spring
  • Reading crafty and foodie blogs
  • A really good veggie burger
  • The idea that my car will be paid off next year!
  • Ok, I could go on and on. Needless to say, lots of stuff makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment