Monday, November 21, 2011

21 Day Journal - Day 5,6 & 7

Well I'm trying here, at least... Here is day 5, 6 & 7 of the 21 Day Journalling Challenge.

Day 5: Who Is the Most Important Person to You in the World?
I think that this answer would change depending on what year is/was and the period of my life. So, if we talk about today, this very moment? My caring boyfriend S (the cute albino, hehe). He fills my heart with love and hope. We are able to talk through our issues and frustrations with minimal upset. We encourage each other to be ourselves, unique. I can be totally me with him, and I don't have to worry about what he's going to think of me. No second guessing necessary. We are different in a lot of ways, but we accept and love those differences about each other. He encourages me in my creative and foodie adventures. I encourage him to fulfill his geeky needs with video games and car stuff. I feel like we were destined to meet, because our love is so deep and continues to grow each day. I went through several years of relationship hell before meeting S and I made it through to the other side. And, well, I think he must be my prize!

Day 6: What Frustrates You?
Gosh, this is so difficult, because so much frustrates me.  Like the ever raising cost of gas. My income level, which is not enough. The fact that I used to dance 3 days a week, (at my peak) and now I can barely touch my toes. But probably the most frustration I've had in recent years is folks that lie to me. And also folks that complain about their lives or health but do nothing to make changes for the better. If you want to live more fully, you've got to work for it. It doesn't come easy, its a daily process!


Day 7: What is the Most Important Thing You’ve Learned in Life So Far?
This question ties into my last thought about people not working towards the change they want to see in their lives. About a year back, I read The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. This book has changed my thought process and overall, my life! The four agreements are: Be impeccable with your word, Don't take things personally, Don't make assumptions and Always do your best. Sounds simple right?? You would not believe how hard it is to NOT take things personally, especially with those that you love. But this is probably the most useful and important lesson that I've learned, and thankfully its make a world of difference in my life! I would highly recommend this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment