Tuesday, November 22, 2011

21 Day Journal - Day 8

Day 8: On a Scale of 1-10, How Much Do You Love Yourself?
I would say probably a 9.5. I have grown to love my body over the past several years, even after many years of teasing and put-downs as a kid. I have grown to love my heart and kindness. I am proud of my talents as a creative crafter, a photographer, a dancer, a poet, musician and cook. The .5 percent that I don't like is due to letting myself get out of shape. I worry about my health as I get closer to 40 and I don't want to get diabetes like several of my family members. I want to remain active for as long as possible. I eat a fairly good diet, although I have been eating more than my share of sweets lately. Now I just need to find a way to exercise and stay motivated again. And then I'd be a perfect 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment