Monday, November 28, 2011

21 Day Journalling - Day 14

Day 14 – What Is Love?
Love means so much to me. Its a feeling felt deep in my heart, it feels warm and secure. Love means that I am cared for, respected & cherished. I feel love on many levels. I feel love for my family and kitties. I feel love for my sweet boyfriend. I feel love for friends. I feel love for the earth and all she holds. I also feel love and pride for myself.

When someone loves you, truly, they will do anything for you. They will be there for you even on your darkest days. They will support you, tell you like it really is, laugh with you and dry your tears. Being loved is everything to me. Without love, I would only be a fraction of the person I am. I am so thankful for the love I receive. Yet I crave the ability to open my heart more and more each day, to reflect and share that love with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment