Sunday, April 3, 2011

Starting again

Thought I'd give this blogging thing another try. Its been a while since I've been active on the net. Actually writing and sharing my thoughts. I've been so inspired by crafty & other DIY blogs that I wanted a chance to start my own.

My goal for this blog is to share some cool , crafty links, share my craft projects, hopefully help inspire others like I've been inspired recently.

The name of this blog is Idle Spuds. I came upon the name by happenstance. I was on a road trip with my ex, driving from Las Vegas, Nevada to Portland, Oregon. Making a big move. It was late at night, we were getting delirious, he read a sign on the side of the road and thought it said Idle Spuds. We laughed and laughed about it until we cried. It was a silly moment and I figured it was a good name for a blog. Yay!

Hope you enjoy this new journey of crafting and creativity with me! Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment