Friday, April 22, 2011

Thursday's Findings - ok maybe friday's findings...

Well, I didn't get a chance to post any findings yesterday. And I've got a few to share today, so here goes. Only a day late...

Spoonflower is a site that allows you to design and print your own frabric. So inspiring!! They have lots of really cool designs that you can purchase as well. (Perhaps a little pricy, but still exciting to the crafty designer out there!)

The Community Garden started by members of the University of Texas at Austin community. I love the idea of a community garden. I miss the huge garden that my grandmother planted and harvested each year when I was a kid. Wow, did I take that for granted. There is nothing like a freshly picked Tomato!

If you don't believe me, look at this!!
Its me and my childhood friend Monique in my grandmother's garden. I was about 7 or 8 I guess.


And finally...
Love this knit cardigan. I want to make one out of old t-shirts!! Blogged by Elle Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment